08 November 2025

Long awaited post.

 Two years since I've moved in and alhamdulillah, I have been settling well in this new home. I'm contented with everything in this house. However, it still feels like there are certain things I want to change / add on like air-conditioner or changing the gate to a cat-proof kind cos I have 2 cats at home who loves to watch the outside from the inside hahaha. But yeah, at this point, I'm contented. Missed my childhood home but I've come to terms with it. Here's bobby with all the boxes when we first moved in!


It's been 2 years since my last post and I'm just going to show y'all photos from where we left off okie!!!


Went to Blackpink in SG with childhood bestie! Last minute plan eh, 2 weeks before the concert the tickets wasn't sold out and we just decided to get the restricted view tickets just for the vibes HAHAHAHA


Watched Neyo in SG with Adan & Ramizah!! IT WAS AN AMAZING NIGHT EH!


Watched ST12 that same week!!!! IT WAS CRAZY! All 3 concerts were in May 2023. Happening eh


Birthday trip to Genting with Adan & Ramizah! 


Managed to get tickets to Newboyz in SG and oh my god?? Their band was & is still my favourite childhood malay band and I was screaminggg my lungs out because my seat was the 2nd row from the stage and I could see them clearly. Best part? Requested to sit beside Abang Zack because he was my childhood crush and my heart was pumping like crazyyyy


Got into a bad accident with Adan in November and it was a core memory I'd say? We were so scared of losing each other and the fact that he had concussion and both of us blacked out. I was just thankful that we're both alive and no open wounds, fractures, broken limbs or internal bleeding. MasyaAllah, Allah really protected us. There was not even videos to show how it happened but till today, I can still hear the loud bang of the car crashing into us before I blacked out. Scary thought but alhamdulillah for this second chance. 


Went to the Ice Magic Winter Wonderland with Adan and this was a month after our accident. We were still healing, still recovering but all was well! 2023 was a year full of blessings, concerts (LOL!), great memories. Would I want to go through it again? I guess... Well, maybe just not the accident part hahaha. I'll continue photos from 2024 in part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment