08 February 2015

Summarize? Nahh.


I just can't describe the feels I have right now. I've been waking up only to find myself crying over the saddest news. I'm still having a hard time, accepting that you're gone. Abang, you were the most strongest person I've ever seen. You never failed to make jokes to all our young cousins and I still remember how I hugged you when Ayah passed. Now that you are gone, who is going to hug me and tell me things will be alright? It will be a different person. You're gone and I'm sure your parents will take good care of you and also Allah. You have been the nicest brother I've ever had and I will never forget your jokes, your smile and your laughter. The sound of your voice will always be remembered and keep replaying in my head. Thank you for all the things you've done for us throughout the whole journey we have gone through together. You will be missed. 
Abg Shafie, 04/February/2015.



Life. It has never been easy as before. I wish I was still trying to learn how to crawl or maybe talk and learning how to call "ibu" or "ayah" or "abang". Define life. I don't have words to describe it anymore. As I'm growing older, I start to care less on what people think of me. They only heard about me, but they don't know me. Am I right to say that? Yes. As I'm growing older, I've understand what life is and it's not just about us. It's also about the people around us. Life has taught me a lot of things throughout my journey in this 18++ years life. I've learn how to defend myself, how to be independent, how to not judge it's book by it's cover, how to not only care about other people's feelings but put myself first before other people and I'm still learning to accept the fact that I'm all by myself now. Because in the end, we are going to be dying alone too. 

Sometimes, I asked myself. Am I that bad? Bad enough to people? Hmm. Maybe whatever pain I faced in the past, is what I am now in the future. And right now, I can see who capable to be my friend and who doesn't. And, age doesn't define maturity. Age are just numbers and maturity matters most. Even though you're 20 or 30 or whatever your age is, if your thinking skills sucks, then by all means. You have not grown up, yet. But please, act like your age?? I mean like, why would you even talk sarcastically when a person talk nicely to you? So what if sarcastic is in your blood? Fucking put that ego down and just go with the flow. Being all sarcastic will only make people hate you more and guess what? I'm already hating a person who is so childish??? 20 years old, but acting like 10. Like I don't get it. Or maybe, just maybe, he's learning what is growing up. I don't get this kind of people at all sometimes but it's okay because it's just a waste of my time.



School has been fun with these bunch of people as my classmates. Though all of us break into smaller groups, when we unite, we really do. This was when we surprised Mr Khair for his advance birthday. Shinaz bake the birthday cake while the rest paid 5 bucks each for Mr Khair's birthday present. I can't recall what they bought for him, but I do hope he loves it. We are all left with 1 more semester after this semester and then we are all out for attachment. I don't even know how am I going to cope with attachment but I really hope it'll be fine. 

It's been long since I last update my blog so I thought, why shouldn't I blog today? I've been out all day and I kind of thought to myself about life goals like what I planned to achieve before I get married and stuffs. Therefore, I am going to point out the things that I want to achieve and elaborate more about it! Sounds fun? Continue reading then!

LIFE GOALS BEFORE GETTING MARRIED.

#1. Get myself a car!


Yes! My freaking dream car. I am going to work my ass off (after graduating) just to get this car of my dream. Basically, I want to get this car because it kind of reminded me of my brother's car which apparently got damaged by my 2nd brother and it ended up down the drain. I want to buy this car and modify it just so in future, I can share it with my brother and I will allow him to use it whenever he need it. It's 5 seater because it fits all of my family inside. My both brother and my mum. I want it red because it's my favorite color and it's kind of sexy! Hahaha!

#2. Travel Alone!

There are 2 countries that I want to travel by myself. One of it is Asia and one more is out of Asia. What countries are they?

1. South Korea, Seoul.


South Korea, Seoul. To me, it's the nicest country in Asia and I surely want to visit here on my own. I love travelling by myself and discover things that I don't know about it's country. I too love to find my own ways on how to travel from the city to another city. In South Korea, Seoul, they have different types of shopping place and they are Myeongdong and also Namdaemun. I heard that Namdaemun is the best shopping place ever in Seoul, therefore I am surely going to go there! 

2. Spain.


Spain. I wish to visit here someday and I wish to watch Real Madrid's match at the stadium itself. By then, I hope Chicharito, James and the world's best soccer player, Christiano Ronaldo is still in the Club. I really love watching their match but it's upsetting how I always enjoyed watching it at home but I also want to experience watching it at the stadium! So soccer players, please be good to me! Don't ever ever change club alright? Hahaha!

#3. Save money!


Yes, you saw that? It's freaking $10, 000! Hahaha. I really want to save that much to prepare for my wedding just in case... You know... In future..... Duit hantaran lah, this and that. Hahaha, I bet in future so much already lah. But I won't be that bad to let my future husband save so much just to marry me. So I guess, my duit hantaran is $11, 000. Hahaha, for someone like me, who has Higher Nitec Cert in Hospitality Operations (Hotel-line) (insyallah), and someone who knows how to cook :p, I believe $11, 000 is enough ah. And this $10, 000 is for my wedding such as just the caterings. I have yet to plus all the wedding gowns, wedding presents for my future husband and also HONEYMOON. Die la I bet $10, 000 not enough so I need to have atleast another of that note? HAHAHA!

So that's it. That are my 3 important life goals I need to achieve before I get married. I guess in my lifetime blogging, this is the most long post I ever did. I wished my next post will be this much so it can be interesting for the readers to read. Till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment