Hi everyone! Time passed so fast that it's already coming to an end for 2018. Seriously, I felt like 2018 moved too fast. Maybe because I've been working and time passes so quickly at times and look at the date right now. It's already 31st December 2018, a day before 2019 starts. And I wonder, what will happen in 2019? But, just like everyone said. Expect the unexpected. :) Before I go on to the topics that I've received from my Instagram, I shall summarize about the things that has happened during the past 6 months!
JULY.
Come on, who doesn't love the month of July??? It's my birthday month! And how awesome it is, having my 2 colleagues that has the same birth dates as me? It's like a week / few days apart and I believe our group of friends will have a hard time spending money for 3 birthdays straight HAHAHA. I feel so blessed on my birthday because I got birthday surprises from my girlfriends and I can not thank them enough to make my birthday a special one. Thanks to Dinah, Kee & Kira for the unexpected birthday surprise! We were at Cuppage's Cash Studio and I was singing my heart out until Dinah came in with a birthday cake and I swear I was so shocked by it! They bought me the Naelofar's sejadah and I really love it! The colour was turqoise and oh my god, the material..... Is just so nice. I went to the Museum the next day and had another surprise by my two other girlfriends, Iyka & Farah! This one also unexpected. Like literally. But unfortunately, I already saw them from a far and they even tried to hide themselves but both of them failed cos Iyka was seen trying to light the candles and Farah was obviously with the helium balloons HAHAHAHA so selenger you girls! Bought me a bag and I really, really love it! Went to Lau Pa Sat afterwards for dinner and I was so happy because I started my birthday with 3 girls that matters to me & ended with another 2 girls that matters to me too. Thank you girls for making my birthday a memorable one!
A week after, my long awaited vacation...... Trip to Gold Coast! I was so anxious at first because things didn't went the way how I expected it to be, the airport was crowded and there was certain complications that happened at the airport which I didn't want to mention but yeah, my anxiety got real bad that I tear up the moment the plane took off. I couldn't get a good sleep when I was in the plane, so I decided to watch Friends which I downloaded on my netflix in case I couldn't sleep. But I managed to have like 4 hours of sleep after watching netflix so it isn't that bad after all. Gold Coast is amazing and I can't wait to be back this year, insyaAllah. Went to the Movie World and I took the rides that I thought I couldn't take. Kept telling myself how I should take those thrilling rides because it's my birthday trip and I want to make it a memorable one, you know. Like I should take those rides so that I can finally tell people, "oh, I took that already." Plus, as you age, you kind of have the feeling that you're unable to take rides anymore so take it as much as you can and just have fun! Gold Coast is amazing because of how the people there made the tourists feel welcome and always love to keep up a conversation. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't really socialize, but when I was there, I try my best to fit in and I did! Made friends with the Uber Driver there and I'm happy that they helped me in terms of the point of interests in Gold Coast. Manage to catch the sunrise at 6am in the morning while Singapore was only 4 in the morning, crazy huh?? Since when I woke up that early, right? Hahaha. The weather was incredible. Cold weather and I went out to catch the sunrise with only a long-sleeve shirt, jacket, jeans, slippers & my scarf. Oh boy, the sand was freezing cold and I really enjoyed it. HAHAHA. I mean, who doesn't love that? Instead of feeling all hot & humid, it was cold in the morning and I was so happy I managed to pull through the low temperature although I was shivering. Friendly, cheerful & amazing country, and like I said, I can't wait to be back!
Iyka & Shaiful finally got married in November! I was so happy for her and I couldn't be more honored to be her Maid-of-Honor. I was nervous and anxious the night before because I was thinking of the possible situations that may occur during the ceremony. Met her at 8 in the morning and went to the event place for her to get all dressed up and make up. I swear she looks beautiful, really. I tear up once the solemnization was over and I went to help around with her family as well. Alhamdulillah, things went well on the day itself, hehe. Well of course, apart from getting drench(not so bad) at Botanical Gardens when we wanted to photo shoot. Meh. Went home, bathe, settled myself down and I knocked out after wards. Man, it was tiring. BUT WORTH IT!
Yes, it also calls for ITE CC reunion!
December. Yes. Busiest month ever! Surprised Kee for her belated birthday cos I felt bad that I couldn't attend her birthday party. Brought her out to The Halia. Pricey and the food was.... Meh. Didn't really like the taste and we both had tummy aches after having our late lunch there. Good experience, but not going to go there again. LITERALLY. Hahaha. After our late lunch, I brought her to Christmas Wonderland cos I know she couldn't go with her boyfriend as he was overseas therefore I decided to bring her! Didn't get to walk that much cos my tummy ache was the worst one but we managed to take photos from the Photo booth! Ended the day by going to Cuppage's Cash Studio and sang our hearts out hehehe. Sent her home after wards, knocked off the moment I got homed hehe. (Cash studio @ Cuppage is our usual hang out whenever we feel like singing) (and i obviously bathe and settled down before knocking out la hor.
Up next, Rizka's birthday surprise! This one also fun. The thing is, Rizka always, always, is good at knowing things that can happen. But this time, she failed! HAHAHA. She fell into my trap when I told her it was just me and her, she fell into the trap when I told her she couldn't extend her time to spend time with me. Brought her to Krave and surprised her with our other colleagues and she was god damn shocked that she wanted to tear up!!! Had a great lunch because I swear the food was incredible but I didn't finished it up cos I was too full from laughing and the root beer float. Went to take the brownies I bake from the counter staff and surprised her with BUT it was also Amin's birthday surprise so yay, he fell into the trap too! HAHAHA. Went to Minds Cafe after our meal and yep, we sure had an amazing time playing card games and I swear you guys should go there and have fun! It's a cafe full of board games and trust me, ya'll won't regret going there. You're able to choose any board games and it comes with free-flow of snacks and drinks. Thank you guys for the time spent!
OH AND YESTERDAY?! SYAHMI GOT HITCHED! Congratulations my brother!!!
To be honest, I'm really grateful of 2018. Although certain things in my life didn't work out well, I know it was lessons for me to learn and to also improve myself to be a better person. Met people from different walks of life and I swear I didn't regret it. I mean, apart from the bad stuffs that happened, those people were great and helpful too. Thank you. Not to mentioned having my best friends with me, my colleagues, my girlfriends. Nazurah, Iyka, Kee, Dinah, Khaliesa, Sabrina, Shahqafli, Iwan, Ami. Thank you for staying by me throughout my downfall. I know we're all adults now and we're always busy with our lives, but I thank you guys for the efforts of making time for each other. You guys are amazing.
Which brings me to my next topic, my colleagues. It has been a year and a half in my current job and I swear I didn't expect that I can actually pull through this far. I get uninterested on certain things very fast but with the colleagues I have at work, they make everything possible for me. Thank you so much. For the care & concern you guys have towards me, treating me like your own sister, making me always stay on the positive side, all the inside jokes we all have with each other, the constant laughter's every single day, the ranting, everything. You guys helped me this far and I can never be more thankful to have known all of you. Always told myself, this is actually blessing in disguise. A passed away on the day I accepted this job and only God knows what will happen to me if I turn down the offer. Thank you.
That's all, folks. My 2019 resolution? To be more active on my blog HAHAHA.
2019, I'm ready for you. 😏

No comments:
Post a Comment